Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Miss LaCrosse Oktoberfest pageant 2010




This year was teh second time I ran for Miss LaCrosse/ Oktoberfest. Once again, I didnt win, but the experience was amazing. One of my close friends, Elizabeth Kramer, won. Through the practices we've had the past two months,every tuesday and thurdsay, ive gained some of my best friends. The other nine contestants have become really good friends of mine that I'm really lucky to have gotten the chance to spend so much time with. I also got the chance to talk to Miss Wisconsin 2010, Kimberly Sawyer, and her sister Katie. They are super nice, and fun. I feel super lucky to have gotten the chance to experience this once again. I know that when the time is right, I'll win the pageant, but for now, I'm happy I didnt.



2 comments:

  1. That is super coool that you do pageants. How many pageants have you participated in? I love the outfits! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. as a guy im not really into pageants, but its cool that you are in them. i actually went to school with one of the girls who was Miss Wisconsin.

    ReplyDelete